Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Blossom Goodchild – 9/29/13 | Awakening to the DIVINE

Blossom Goodchild – 9/29/13 | Awakening to the DIVINE
I have followed Blossom since Oct 2008 when it was reported that great ET's had told her that they would visit major cities of the world en masse. She did report this, staking her reputation, only to learn on Oct 14th, the day of the alleged visit--that it would shock too many, and so it was called off. I have followed her reporting the Federation's many messages. At this time, I believe too, that 'Something Big' will happen very soon, and I have Shined my Shoes. Being away for a month has cleansed me of much-- and I have tremendous faith, hope and expectation of that Event we all await. Have a look at what Blossom learned from the Federation. See what you FEEL and EXPECT.

No comments:

Post a Comment